Keyword Density Lite is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-12. The program can be installed on Android.
Keyword Density is a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) performance measure of a single word's presence, within a given website's content.
The presence of a particular keyword (or phrase), and the percentage at which it appears, can directly influence search engines such as Google and Bing.
Use this tool to calculate keyword (or key phrase) density on your website, to aid your ongoing SEO effort!
"Lite" Version features:
• The Title Content, Character Length, Number of Words and Density Percentage. *
• The "Keywords" Meta Tag Content, Character Length, Number of Words, Number of Phrases and Density Percentage. *
• The "Description" Meta Tag Content, Character Length, Number of Words and Density Percentage. *
• The Page "Body" Character Length, Number of Words and Density Percentage *
* for 1 key phrase only
"Upgrade to Full Version", and get:
• Lookup up-to 5 key phrases per analysis.
• The "Body Word Count".
• The HTTP Status Code, ideally 200/OK. *
• The Server Software running the website, i.e. Apache or IIS. *
For the full, unrestricted version, search for 'Keyword Density' in the Google Play Store.
The app is simple to use. Simply enter your Website URL, and your key phrase, to look for, the tap 'Go'.
App Includes a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) / Help section.
Supported by Advertisements.
Keyword Density Lite (version 1.4.2) has a file size of 15.73 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.